dinsdag 15 november 2011

Winner My Memories and freebie


Hi, I come back to you to announce the winner of the

My Memories Suite v2.

I let Mr Random choose the winner and took the order of entrance of the comments. The lucky number is 4
The winner did not send me a mail, so I pass to the next winner and that is Jolie Coeur
I'm going to send you the code, please contact me.

Now for those who did not win the software, you still have the 10$ coupon. You can use the code under the coupon on the right side of my blog at any time and it will give you 10$ off on the software.
Just click here to go there and use the Code : STMMMS5864
The freebie for this week are these wonderful quickpages (these are .png files only, so you can use them in any software) but they sure are cool to use with My Memories Suite, this one will be available till wednesday.
I will offer these regularly (once a week), so you can start an album for photobooks, printing or other by using them
Next one will be wednesday available for 1 week. So be sure to come back for the next one.
Just click on the image to go to the download page.
And be sure to come here on tuesday november 15th, I have a surprise for you as it is my birthday.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten