dinsdag 2 augustus 2011

New kit Ocean Waves 35% off for3 days

New kit Ocean Waves now available in my stores
and 35% off for 3 days

This kit is was inspired by my vacation at the ocean, I've seen such beautiful landscapes there. I made this kit to use in my photobook and I' want to share it with you, sure you can use it for your favorit vacation pictures. I also made a cluster kit and masks, those are available in store. And if you want to save some money you can buy the Ocean Waves Bundle.

Ik ben op vakantie geweest bij de zee en deze kit is dan ook geinspireerd door al mijn foto's die ik daar gemaakt heb. En natuurlijk gebruik ik hem voor mijn vakantieboek. Deze kit kan jij vast ook gebruiken voor jouw foto's. Deze collectie bevan de kit met elementen, papers, clusters en maskers

Contains:
15 papers
46 elements
12 frames
8 wordarts
9 masks
10 clusters



























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten